Furnace Power Supplies
Closer to the Heat Source to Optimize Furnace Systems
Our water-cooled power supplies are smaller and lighter, so they can be positioned closer to the heat source. This helps reduce electrical losses in the power delivery system.
Increased Efficiency and Reduced Costs
Close-coupling improves efficiency, while substantially reducing energy, installation, operation, maintenance and capex costs. Our systems are designed for your application to electro-mechanically integrate with your power. They are available in various voltages and frequencies.
Stack-Up Saves Space
The size of our power supplies allows them to be stacked-up next to the heat source, reducing the need for costly transformer cabinets.
Click here to see how our power supplies save space.
Available in various voltages and frequencies, the size and capability of our Furnace Power Supplies can be designed to meet your application’s requirements. Our Furnace Power Supplies feature:
- KVA Range: 7 – 1,500 KVA
- Primary Volts: 325 – 800 Volts
- Frequency Range: 50 – 2,000 Hz
- Size: Rectifier capacity from size 1-48
- Thermoswitch Protection
- Single Phase
- Three Phase (Delta to Wye, Delta to Delta, Wye to Wye, Wye to Delta, Scott-T, Engineered Solutions)
- Isolation Type
- Auto Type
- Multi Pulse
- Fully encapsulated to ensure long life
- Integration capabilities with controls such as SCR’s, IGBT’s and Saturable Reactors
- Optional accessories:
- Secondary pick-up coil