Reversing DC RDC-8030
Ideal for welding aluminum and special steel applications where polarity considerations are necessary, RoMan’s patented* water-cooled Reversing MFDC power supplies are lightweight and can be used in robotic welding in a variety of applications in industries, such as: Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial and many other markets. Benefits include, longer electrode life, nugget growth location, longer tip cutter life and faster cycle time.
Due to the special nature of this product, please contact RoMan for application assistance and guidance.
• 650 Volt, 1,000 Hz
• 225 KVA @ 50% duty cycle
• Secondary no load DC voltage of 13 volts
• Over-temperature thermoswitch protection
• Secondary pickup coil
• Fully epoxy encapsulated to ensure long life
• Water-cooled 15 L.P.M. (4 G.P.M.) minimum @ 30°C max inlet temperature
• Current capacity: up to 32 kA
• Weight: 46 kg (102 lbs.)
• Also available in 500 & 800 Volt, 1,000 Hz
Transformer Repair Services
Click below to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) #.
Request A Quote
Requesting a quote is easy. Just provide the necessary information.