RoMan’s Scott-T water cooled transformers provide a balanced three phase distribution of power to be used in two-phase load applications. The transformers are made in two identical configurations, allowing partial spares to be used across an installed line. Our Scott-T transformers can be integrated with our SCR and IGBT controls, or with any brand of controllers. They are also available in small cabinets with all associated accessories or in cost-effective standalone designs. RoMan also provides mechanical frames and stands for transformer mounting.
- Three Phase Primary
- Two Single Phase Secondary Circuits
- AC or DC Output
- Center Tap or Bridge Rectifier in DC Applications
- Step Up
- Step Down
- Frequency Range: 40 – 2,000 Hz
- Fully encapsulated to ensure long life
- KVA Range: 1 kVA to 15MVA
- Can be integrated with our SCR and IGBT controls, or with any brand of controllers and Saturable Reactors
- Smart transformer accessories available include CT’s, PT’s, Thermocouples, and Flow Switches, for integration into the top-level control system for system analysis.
- More Efficient Copper Windings
Transformer Repair Services
Click below to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) #.
Request A Quote
Requesting a quote is easy. Just provide the necessary information.