Single Phase Transformers
RoMan’s Single-Phase water-cooled transformers feature the most innovative technological advancement for the heat-treating process. Our transformers are designed for balanced electrical delivery and optimal heating. They replace bulky, and inefficient air-cooled transformers with smaller and highly efficient units designed to be close coupled—mounted next to the power feed throughs, increasing overall system efficiencies while minimizing costly secondary cabling. Our transformers can be integrated with various types of controllers including SCR and IGBT controls. RoMan also provides mechanical frames and stands for transformer mounting.
- AC or DC Output
- DC with Center Tap, Bridge or Six Phase Star Rectifier
- Single Phase
- Step Up
- Step Down
- Frequency Range: 40 – 2,000 Hz
- Fully encapsulated to ensure long life
- KVA Range: 1 kVA to 15MVA
- Can be integrated with SCR and IGBT controls, or with any type of controls and saturable reactors
- Smart transformer accessories available include CT’s, PT’s, Thermocouples, and Flow Switches, for integration into the top-level control system for system analysis
- More Efficient Copper Windings
Transformer Repair Services
Click below to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) #.
Request A Quote
Requesting a quote is easy. Just provide the necessary information.